I MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
I work hard and enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. I do my best every day to help my customers succeed in getting the most for their property. I utilize a multi-touch marketing program that creates the most exposure of your home within that critical first two weeks.
HOW I WILL HELP YOU?
- Go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- Perform comparative market analysis.
- Determine the list and target prices.
- Market the property.
- Keep communication with the client open.
- Present and councel with you the purchase agreement.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
I know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why I will research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here's a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.